Monday, December 31, 2012

2012- An amazing year for me

Wow...I can't believe it's over! This year has marked the biggest year in my crafting business.
In 2012 I've:
-Quit my day job to pursue my business full time
-launched my YouTube
-launched this blog
-closed down my uptown studio
-Mike built me a brand new studio at our house
-had a pair of earrings worn to the NYC premiere of The Avengers by a Marvel writers date
-was lucky enough to be chosen to be in The MADE fair...twice!
-had items I made blogged by others
-bought some sewing machines....lol
-met some amazing people, while trimming away some selfish negative ones
-learned to laugh at my mistakes and embrace my inner artist

I would not be where I am today without my loving family and you. You've welcomed my madness into your lives and I can not thank you enough for it.

So here's to 2013! I can not wait to see what this year has waiting for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment